Avocado Tuna Melt Recipe For Bacterial Vaginosis
Easy Recipe for Avocado Tuna Melt Recipe For Bacterial Vaginosis. That will help your Bacterial Vaginosis treatment. Natural Remedy for Bacterial Vaginosis with healthy food and diet.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 13 minutes
Servings: 2 sandwiches
Calories: 272.2kcalPin Recipe
- 4 slices whole wheat/grain bread
- 1 can Solid White Albacore, strained
- 1/2 avocado , sliced
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- 1 medium tomato , sliced
- 4 leaves of red leaf lettuce
- 4 slices havarti cheese
- 1 tbsp butter
- In a medium bowl, add tuna, avocado, salt, and pepper; mix using a fork until completely combined.
- Make your sandwiches: Place a slice of bread on the bottom and then layer cheese, tuna mixture, tomatoes, lettuce, and another slice of cheese. Top with remaining bread slices. Spread butter on outside slices of bread.
- Using a large skillet heated over medium heat; add sandwiches (butter side down), and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until bread is lightly browned. Flip and cook for 2-3 minutes or until bread is browned (usually the 2nd side takes a shorter amount of time to cook).
- Remove from skillet and let rest for 2-3 minutes. Using a serrated knife, slice the sandwiches down the middle and serve immediately.
Calories: 272.2kcal | Carbohydrates: 16.2g (5%) | Protein: 15.3g (31%) | Fat: 18.4g (28%) | Cholesterol: 19.7mg (7%) | Sodium: 263.2mg (11%) | Potassium: 340.7mg (10%)
4-Part FREE Course on how to Get Rid of Feminine Issues Naturally Check out Feminine Health Club!